At Graham Health System, protecting our patients and staff remains a top priority. Effective immediately, the following visitation policy is in place until further notice:
- Visitors under the age of 18 will not be allowed at the hospital.
- Adult visitors are limited to those necessary to promote the patient’s emotional well-being and care.
- Visitors are limited to 1 person at one time.
- We are not allowing any visitors in our Extended Care Facility.
- Visitors who are sick should not visit the hospital – especially those with cold and flu-like symptoms and/or those with respiratory symptoms (coughing, runny nose, shortness of breath, etc.).
In an effort to slow/prevent the spread of COVID-19, Graham Cardiopulmonary Rehab (including ALL CLASSES) and Graham Wellness Center are both closed, effective March 17th, 2020, and will remain so until further notice.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.