Maintaining safety & promoting personal wellness in our community is of the utmost importance to us at Graham Health System. Therefore, we have reduced the number of visitors allowed at this time and we are also limiting visiting hours. The following visitation policy is in place until further notice:
- Visitors under the age of 18 will not be allowed at any Graham Health System facility.
- Visitors are limited to 1 person at a time.
- Adult visitors are limited to those necessary to promote the patient’s emotional wellbeing and care.
- NO VISITORS ARE ALLOWED IN OUR EXTENDED CARE FACILITY AT GRAHAM HOSPITAL.
- All patients, visitors and employees in the Emergency Department at Graham Hospital are required to wear a mask.
- Visitors who are sick should not visit Graham Hospital or Graham Medical Group – especially those with cold and flu-like symptoms and/or those with respiratory symptoms (coughing, runny nose, shortness of breath, etc.).
Visitors entering a Graham Health System facility will have their temperature taken at the front entrance. If fever is noted, you will not be allowed to enter the facility and will need to reschedule your visit when you are fever/symptom-free.
Graham Hospital...................................(309) 647-5240
Graham Medical Group (Canton) .........(309) 647-0201
Graham Medical Group (Lewistown)....(309) 547-9700
Graham Medical Group (Farmington)...(309) 245-2406
Graham Medical Group (Elmwood)......(309) 742-6334
Graham Medical Group (Avon).............(309) 465-0082
Visiting Hours at Graham Hospital:
- Monday – Friday 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.