Our Registered Dietitians provide services to our patients in the hospital as well as those patients seeking nutrition services on an outpatient basis.
In order to provide our patients every tool needed in their recovery, the Nutrition Services Department at Graham prepares and provides special meals, in accordance with the specific healthcare needs off each patient. The Nutrition Services Department
at Graham is committed to providing delicious and healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner options.
A well-balanced meal is a key part of treatment and recovery. Our knowledgeable Nutrition Services Team will identify your nutritional risks, complete an assessment of your individual nutritional needs, and monitor and evaluate your individual nutrition plan during treatment.
- General Nutrition
- Consistent Carbohydrate
- Heart Healthy Cardiac (Low Sodium)
- Fiber Restricted
- Texture Modified (Soft, Pureed, etc.)
- Gluten Free
Do you have a need for outpatient nutritional counseling? Our registered Dietitians are available to provide you with individualized nutritional counseling to help you to achieve your diet and lifestyle goals, offering a variety
of outpatient services including:
- Allergies and Food Intolerances
- Behavioral Health
- Weight Management including Bariatric Surgery Preparation and Follow-Up
- Nutrition Management of Diabetes, Pre-Diabetes and Gestational Diabetes
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Cardiac Nutrition
- Nutrition Support (Tube Feedings, Parenteral Nutrition)
- Prenatal Nutrition, Child and Adolescent Nutrition
- Specialty Nutrition (Cancer, Kidney Disease, Liver Disease, etc.)
A Physician or Advanced Practice Provider referral is needed for this service.
To schedule an appointment, please contact your Primary Provider or call Nutrition Services at 309.647.5240, ext. 2459.