To see more information about a job opening or to apply please click the links below.
- Billing Specialist- Business Office
- Denials Management Specialist- Business Office
- C.N.A- PCU-Post Critical Care Unit
- C.N.A/PCT- 3rd Shift- Inpatient Nursing-Med/Surg
- Certified Coder- Health Information Management
- Charge Capture Reconciliation Specialist- Finance
- Denials Management Specialist- Utilization Review
- Diagnostic Ultrasound Tech: Eligible for Sign On Bonus- Imaging
- ED Case Manager- Case Management
- LPN/RN- Graham Medical Group - Medical Support
- Multi Specialty Ultrasound Tech: Eligible for Sign On Bonus- Ultrasound
- Nursing Assistant-Medical Office Assistant- Graham Medical Group Medical Support
- Nursing Graduates- Nursing
- RN- Nursing
- Occupational Therapist/OT- Rehab Services/EnduraCare
- Physical Therapist/PT- Rehab Services/EnduraCare
- Outpatient Nurse- Medical/Surgical
- Pharmacy Technician-Full Time- Pharmacy
- Physician- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine / Pediatrics
- RN - Surgery- Surgical Services
- RN /LPN- GMG-Medical Support
- RN-ED- Emergency Department
- RN-PCU- Inpatient Nursing - PCU
- Security- Plant Services
Graham Health System is an equal opportunity employer committed to all aspects of the employment relationship including but not limited to, employment, promotion, demotion, transfers, terminations, benefits, recruitment and recruitment advertising, rates of pay and any other form of compensation, selection of training, and all hospital sponsored social and recreational programs. It is the policy of the hospital that all applicants for employment be considered, that all persons employed including management staff, professionals, technicians, and all others, will be treated without regard to race, color, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental handicap, or sex, except where these may be a bona-fide occupational qualification.
It is our policy to maintain a working environment for our employees that is free from harassment or discrimination in any form.
We offer a compensation program that provides fair, equitable and market competitive wages. Our program was designed to attract and retain competent, qualified personnel.