Obstetrics and Gynecology Services
An OB/GYN physician specializes in both obstetrics and gynecology and are the ideal practitioners for treating patients with issues related to female reproductive health, pregnancy, and fertility.
At Graham Medical Group, Alyssa Crawford, MD , Scott Joyner, DO, Breann Farr, APRN, Bethany Glaser, PA-C, and Ashley Behymer, APRN have teamed up to provide services to women of all ages and all stages of life, including pregnancy. Our knowledgeable team knows that a woman’s needs change as she ages.
Our personal approach to your individualized healthcare plan provides you with personalized care through every decade of your life. Our expert Women’s Health Team offers quality care, close to home.
We offer a full range of medical and preventative services for all women at any stage in their lives. We have listed a few reasons to see our OB/GYN providers; however, other conditions may also be treated:
- Breast and Ovarian Cancer Screening
- Family Planning
- Hysterectomy (Traditional and Robotic)
- IUD Insertion and Removal
- Menopause Management
- Menopausal concerns
- Menstrual Cycle
- Pelvic Exam
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
- Pap Smear
- STD Diagnosis and Treatment
- Urinary incontinence
- Well-woman exam
Dr. Crawford performs some hysterectomy’s using the DaVinci Robot. The robot may not be the route for every patient; however, those who are good candidates may see benefits that may not been realized with traditional approaches. Benefits to the patient may include:
- Less pain and blood loss for the patient
- Smaller incisions allow for less noticeable scars
- Faster recovery for the patient
- Fewer complications
If you would like more information on the da Vinci Robot, please contact the office for a consultation.
Patients are welcome to call our scheduling department at 309-647-0201 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday to make an appointment. Our scheduling department will be happy to assist you with scheduling an appointment to fit your busy schedule.
Graham Medical Group – Canton
180 S. Main Street, Canton IL 61520
Medical Patient Rights of Women (Pregnancy and Childbirth)
Under Public Act 101-0445 the Medical Patient Rights Act was amended by requiring information about rights with regard to pregnancy and childbirth to be posted.
In general, with regard to pregnancy and childbirth, every woman has the right to:
- receive health care before, during, and after pregnancy and childbirth
- receive care for her and her infant that is consistent with generally accepted medical standards
- choose a certified nurse midwife or physician as her maternity care professional
- choose her birth setting from the full range of birthing options available in her community
- leave her maternity care professional and select another if she becomes dissatisfied with her care
- receive information about the names of those health care professionals involved in her care
- privacy and confidentiality of records
- receive information concerning her condition and proposed treatment
- accept or refuse any treatment
- be informed if her caregivers wish to enroll her or her infant in a research study
- access her medical records
- receive information in a language in which she can communicate
- receive emotional and physical support during labor and birth
- freedom of movement during labor and to give birth in the position of her choice
- contact with her newborn
- receive information about breastfeeding
- decide collaboratively with caregivers when she and her baby will leave the birth site for home
- be treated with respect at all times before, during, and after pregnancy by her health care professionals
- examine and receive a reasonable explanation of her total bill for services
For more information, or to file a complaint regarding your rights, please visit https://dph.illinois.gov/topics-services/health-care-regulation/hospitals.html
How We are Serving You:
Bruce EdwardsThe care and service I received at Graham Hospital was amazing at every turn, from the ER to inpatient care. The medical staff could not have shown more incredible and passionate care during my stay.