Delivering a complete picture of health
Healing cannot begin until an illness is properly diagnosed. The Imaging Department and its state-of-the-art technology helps us to see medical conditions that aren’t visible to the naked eye. In addition, Graham Hospital's full range of diagnostic services help us to treat conditions that are difficult to address with conventional surgery.
In many cases, imaging is a priority and is crucial to helping physicians create the proper treatment plan. At Graham Health System our goal is to provide convenient services utilizing state-of-the-art equipment including the latest 3D mammography technology.
Graham Health System Imaging Department is robust and includes Imaging Technologists that are highly trained, registered specialists, with certifications in Radiology (RT), Nuclear Medicine (NM), Ultrasound (RDMS), and advanced certifications in MRI, CT and mammography. At Graham Health System our images are interpreted by board certified or board eligible Radiologists, a physician who specializes in the study of imaging exams. The radiologists are available 24 hours a day 7 days per week.
Graham Health System provides high-tech care performed in a compassionate setting, close to home. We provide imaging services in many locations including Graham Hospital and the Graham Medical Group offices located in Canton, Farmington, and Lewistown.
We work with our patients together, toward one goal, to provide the highest level of screening and diagnostic imaging care possible. No matter what brings you to the Imaging Department, you'll receive personalized attention, and you'll work with people who care. Our experienced and qualified staff will address any concerns you might have, and we will provide the best possible care.
If your doctor has requested an imaging study for you, please call Graham Health System at 309-647-5240, ext. 2860 to schedule your appointment.
The Graham Health System Imaging Department offers the following services:
Graham Health System offers many types of imaging services. Whether you need a routine screening or imaging due to an acute health issue, we have you covered. If your physician has ordered a diagnostic x-ray for you, we are available to serve you at several locations in Canton and the surrounding areas.
Our diagnostic services include the following: (Please click on any link to learn more about your particular area of interest).
- Bone Density (Dexa): A Bone Density test also known as a Dexa Scan and is used to measure your bone mineral density. This evaluation of bone health is an important aspect of your wellness. The results of this test may help you reduce your risk of developing bone loss, osteoporosis or a fracture. The procedure is painless and radiation exposure is minimal.
- Breast Imaging (Mammography) : Mammograms Save Lives! Recognize the signs and symptoms! Mammograms are the single most effective tool in the early detection of breast cancer and are proven to save lives. We offer traditional mammography and ultrasound. But unlike some other facilities, we offer 3-D digital tomosynthesis as part of our routine screening mammography program. This tool enables us to look through dense breast tissue in ways that older, more common, technologies cannot.
- Computed Tomography (CT) scan : A computerized tomography (CT) scan, also called a CAT scan, combines x-ray images from different body angles to create a cross-section of tissues, organs and even blood vessels. Ask about our Low Dose CT Lung Screening.
- Diagnostic x-ray: Our Licensed Radiologic Technologists are always ready to perform general X-rays, including chest, arms, legs, lower back, neck and more! Diagnostic x-rays are available at Graham Hospital and Graham Medical Group – Canton, Farmington, and Lewistown.
- Fluoroscopy: Fluoroscopy exams are used to assist your physician in evaluating your health status. This examination involves the use of "Live" x-rays to examine different body structures and organs. During the exam, the Radiologist can actually see your organs. The Radiologist will take multiple images during the examination.
- Interventional Radiology (IR): Your interventional radiologist expertly deploys the power of the least invasive and most advanced imaged-guided technology to treat your unique problems—with reduced risk, less pain, shorter recovery times and often, better outcomes.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): To assist your physician with a proper diagnosis, the MRI is able to produce detailed pictures of organs and structures inside the body. Our MRI team uses state-of-the-art equipment that gives us the most detailed and accurate images possible. MRI’s are always scheduled in advance.
- Nuclear Medicine: Nuclear medicine scans are safe and painless imaging tools that are used to study various organs, allowing radiologists to detect and diagnose a range of conditions, including heart abnormalities, liver disease, and bone infections. Often, nuclear medicine scans show abnormalities before any other diagnostic tests.
- PET/CT: Also known as Positron emission tomography—computed tomography (PET/CT). This exam provides highly detailed images that can help fine-tune a diagnosis for cancer, heart disease, or brain disorders.
- Ultrasound: Our highly skilled Sonography Technologists work under close supervision of the Radiologists to provide images acquired with safe high frequency sound waves, instead of radiation. Ultrasounds are commonly used for diagnosis and for guidance during procedures such as biopsies.
- Echocardiogram (ECHO): An echo uses sound waves called ultrasound to look at size, shape, and motion of the heart under the direction of a cardiologist.
- Vascular Ultrasound: this ultrasound examines the walls of blood vessels, checks for blockages or narrowing of arteries due to plaque buildup and clots in veins
Graham Hospital 210 W. Walnut Street, Canton, IL 61520
Graham Medical Group 180 S. Main St. Canton, IL 61520
Graham Medical Group 601 East Fort St. Farmington, IL 61531
Graham Medical Group 408 S. Main St. Lewistown, IL 61542